Terms and Conditions:
- Timed Out is proudly located in Ballantyne at 12339 N. Community House Road in the Earth Fare shopping center. We are next to Edible Arrangements.
- All Participants MUST arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled start time.
- Late arrivals and no shows are non-refundable. Please check your booking date and time.
- The consumption of alcohol on our premises is strictly prohibited, and service will be denied to anyone noticeably intoxicated and will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you or any member of your team have already attempted this mission please contact us via email at email@example.com at least 24hrs in advance.
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Our rooms are not made for or recommended for infants.
- Unless you have paid for all available slots, there is a possibility you will be grouped with others. Don’t worry because the more you have on your team, the higher your chances of escaping!
- Pictures are not permitted inside of our rooms. There will be time after your room for pictures on our red carpet.
- Although comfortable attire and closed toe shoes are always a good idea, there is no preferred dress code. We have participants who come in casual clothing, business attire, and even dressed in character!
- If you are pregnant, please let one of our staff know so we can prep to make sure we can make your experience as comfortable and safe as possible.
Our Timed Out rooms are designed to be completely immersive and thrilling. You may experience the following:
- Your experience may contain some intense thematic and surprise elements not suitable for infants and young children.
- We provide a subtle version and a character driven version (what Timed Out is known for) of our rooms.
- If our staff witness destructive or harmful behavior from any participants, they will be asked to leave.
- You are provided with 60 minutes of playing time, with any additional time added to make up for a pause in the game. The time added depends on the mission you choose We want you to have fun, so please enjoy the interaction, as it will not take away from your time. In fact, depending on the character, they can be helpful!
- If you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org